- The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Facial Toner cleanses skin of any remaining residues and impurities left behind by your cleanser. This toner finely tightens enlarged pores and mildly replenishes skin with long-lasting moisture. With rice extract, it brightens skin and corrects skin texture to reduce the appearance of dark spots, freckles, and even out skin tone.
- Rebalances the pH levels of the skin
- Immediate boost of hydration to the skin
- Shrinks pores
- Adds a layer of protection
- Preps the skin for the steps that follow
- After cleansing, apply a few drop onto a cotton pad or in the palm of your hand
- Gently pat all across the face and chin area
- Pat till fully absorbed into the skin
- Water/Eau,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat,Glycereth-26,Dipropylene Glycol,Peg-75,1,2-Hexanediol,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil,Ceramide Np,Dimethicone,Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Lecithin,Glycosphingolipids,Potassium Hydroxide,Trisodium Edta,Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin,Parfum/Fragrance
Ratings & Reviews
View all 5 reviewsMost Helpful Customer Reviews
Best rice ceramide tonerI recently started using this rice ceramide toner . Most of the people do not use toner, so basically it helps in closing your pores and moisturize your skin underneath. This rice ceramide toner provide extra moisturizer to your skin .
My skin is a combination of both oily and norml. It works amazing on my face.
Texture of this toner is really smooth nor so thick nor so thin. Color is like a pearl white and it smell amazingly.
I just take a few drops on my palm or you can use a cotton pad & then I'll tap it on my skin using fingers.
Leave it for a min or 2 and applied your usual moisturizer. I seen really great improvement in my skin texture. Worth tryRead Moreon
Amazing productIt has consistency a little bit thicker than water. It has mild fragrance.
I am using it from few days and i can feel the difference in my skin. My skin was dull and dry. But now after using it my skin looks hydrated, soft and supple.
I have added it into my day and night care skim routine. It works like magic .
Use it with rice and ceramide moisturizing emulsion and rice and ceramide moisturizing cream.Read Moreon
Excellent tonerIt’s super moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling sticky. Feels smooth and clean! Love it and strongly recommend.Read Moreon
very good tonerso I Recently bought and added Rice ceramide moisturising toner to My skin care routine got some amazing results
first of all Who are new to toners let me give you brief what is toner
it is to basically use to close your pores to keep the dirt away from entering the pores.
This rice ceramide toner adds an extra percent of moisture to the skin while closing the pores.
Rice Toner from faceshop works wonder on my skin and My skin Type is Combination .
its Texture is runny with light colour not like other toner it has Moisturiser and thick consistency which makes easy to apply.
Smell-it has Nice and strong Smell. I simply loved the smell. .
Direction of using - I was using with cotton pads but you can also use it directly.
Take few drops on ur fingers & apply all over face till it absorbs well. . .
this tone really works :)Read Moreon
One of the best toners for dry skin & combination skin people for intact moisturizing and hydrationIf you are in search for something which replenishes and rejuvenates your skin with great moisture locking in abilities, then thi rice & Ceramide moisturizing toner would be the right choice for you. Paraben free and formulated with age-old skincare holy grail ingredients like rice, rice bran oil and Ceramide, it comes in a 150 ml bottle form with sober packaging.
It has a liquid, thin & watery consistency which is a bit sticky but dries out quiet well on your face and provides your skin with deep hydration. Moisture rich nutrients & extracts help strengthen the skin from within, improving its elasticity & revitalizing it further. I have further noticed that the toner maintains the pH level of your skin gently. This toner is good for combination or dry skin people. Not much suited for oily and acne prone skin. All in all, dry and combination skin people can go for this toner definitely, if they are in search for something which provides instant hydration, and makes your skin supple, plumped up and glowing.Read Moreon